A class for women only. Practice staple postures that build strength, reduce anxiety, and promote pelvic health. Pregnant women must go only to Prenatal Yoga. Drop-ins okay; no experience necessary. The class is ideal for
- Post partum recuperation–providing postures to tone the abdomen, stave off anxiety, promote circulation and rest.
- Menstruation support –practice supports the opening of the pelvis, healthy flow, and hormonal balance throughout the month
- Healthy aging– we building strength, flexibility, and lubricate joints for those who want to maintain an active life style as they grow older.
- Tuesday at 7:30 to 9:00 pm in person
- Thursdays at 9:30 to 10:45 am online (virtual, zoom)